Abundance Mindset with Starting your Private Practice
In this episode, Dietitian Boss and CEO Libby Rothschild and Dietitian Boss Coach Heather talk about the mindset of starting your private practice.
“ Always engage with people who are in the same niche as you and have a genuine relationship with people in the same niche and share with your audience. “
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How common things of comparison affect your private practice.
- How common fears of criticism affect starting a business.
- What is a co-mindset collaboration
- What is the process of niching down
- What is the resistance to niching down
- The importance of putting your voice and unique viewpoints.
Connect with Libby:
- Instagram: @libbyrothschild | @dietitianboss
- YouTube: Dietitian Boss
Are you ready to get support? Team Dietitian Boss offers support to help you start, grow and scale your private practice. Book a call to learn more about what options we offer to help you based on your stage of business.
Want to learn how to create passive income? Download our free 5 steps guide here.
Download our free guide Freebie 1st hire.
Download our free guide Start your private practice.
Download our free guide Quit your clinical job.
Want to hear client success stories? Review here.