Are you talking about what you want to talk about or what your ideal client wants to talk about? Have you discovered your client’s pain points? Have you tried to create content that is about your ideal client’s pain points? Listen to how one Dietitian Boss did this and the effect it had on her business!
In today’s episode, Libby is talking with Fatimah Fakhoury. Fatimah is a registered dietitian providing virtual nutrition coaching services to people living with paralysis and spinal cord injury. By combining her professional expertise as a dietitian with her personal expertise of being married to someone living with spinal cord injury, the coaching program has allowed people with paralysis to regain control of their weight and bowel issues so they can feel more confident and live longer happier lives.
“ Just talking on stories about it. You talk about pre-filming a lot and I think a lot of us get and myself included, we’re a little scared that we need to be perfect and we need to teach people everything we know. .” – Fatimah Fakhoury
In today’s episode…
- How she is getting clients in her local practice?
- Where she started and where she is now?
- How she transformed from talking about what she wants to what they want?
- What has given her the confidence to be able to show up?
- How her content alignment has been able to get it shared and seen by her ideal client?
- What’s next in her business?
Connect with Fatimah on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!