In this episode, Dietitian Boss Method creator and CEO Libby Rothschild and Director of Operations and Operations Coach Sarah talk about the wrong way to use your time to create content on social media to attract clients.
“ If your content speaks to the problem and concerns your ideal clients have and communicate to those elements in your contents that’s gonna matter a lot more than the technical issues like the font and colors.”
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Importance of identifying perfection
- The biggest thing with the wrong way in creating a content
- Make use of time management
- Letting task expands
- How perfectionism can create chaos in creating content
- Why Business is a process and takes introspection
- How evaluation is an important piece in growing your business
- Importance of know what to focus and to know when to have best results fastest
You can read this episodes transcription here.
Connect with Libby:
Are you ready to get support? Team Dietitian Boss offers support to help you start, grow and scale your private practice. Book a call to learn more about what options we offer to help you based on your stage of business.
Want to learn how to create passive income? Download our free 5 steps guide here.
Want to hear client success stories? Review here.