Six months is only the start of creating a thriving business, taking the time to go through the material and implement what you are learning takes time. As we encourage our clients to commit time weekly to build a business, remember to have patience and commitment. When starting a new journey we show you that results are a byproduct of small wins and our job is to lead you to discover these wins. Evaluate your overall progress along with your commitment to doing the work. Doing the work means downloading the roadmap, (printing it or save it on your computer) referencing it and bringing it to appropriate calls, watching the modules and submitting appropriate exercises as you progress, showing up to calls, ready to learn and apply what you learn. Have you noticed changes in your mindset, sales + marketing, and goals?
To submit a request for a refund under our satisfaction guarantee, please email email@example.com. Our team will review and advise regarding our decision. All subjective criteria will be evaluated at our sole discretion.
To qualify for our Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee, the following conditions must be met:
Client must complete 45 days of the program per the guidelines below:
- Client must make a request to the Company via the email listed below within the first 45 days after the start of the Program.
- Client must have demonstrated they have been fully participating in the Program, which means posting at least 5 Instagram grid posts per week, which must be: a) related to Client’s business) and b) either original content or reposts.
- Client must have attended a minimum of two Group Coaching Calls weekly and stayed for the entire call.
- Client must have submitted at least two questions weekly through Company’s question form to be answered on the Group Coaching Call.
- Client must have completed the Introductory and Mindset Modules of the Program (available in the Program portal) and have provided completed written/electronic responses to the exercises for these modules.
- Client has not shared program content with others (including but not limited to videos, roadmap, program exercises, program strategy, and design).
If you have any questions, please contact the Dietitian Boss team at firstname.lastname@example.org.