In this episode, Libby Rothschild and Betsy Helmuth talk about LuLaRich, a short docuseries on Amazon Prime about the company LuLaRoe known for their buttery soft leggings and their perspective about this show.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Lessons learned from LuLaRich
- What is MLMs (Multilevel Marketing)?
- Is it okay to hire a family member?
- What marketing lessons can we learn from LuLarich?
- What marked the downfall of LuLaRoe?
Betsy is a NY-based designer, owner of Affordable Interior Design, and has been featured on DIY Network, NBC’s “Today Show”, HGTV, Lifetime, and more. She is the author of the best-selling book, Affordable Interior Design.
Connect with Betsy:
- Podcast: Affordable Interior Design
- Website: https://www.betsyhelmuth.com/
Connect with Libby:
Are you ready to start your journey? Book a call to learn more about the Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program