In this episode, Dietitian Boss Method creator and CEO Libby Rothschild share her story and
inspirational tips on starting a side business consulting private practice while working a 9-5 job.
“ Being open to failures, open to possibilities, options, and agile is what’s needed to communicate to the world, you have a better chance to help more people.“
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why working a 9 to 5 job is the best opportunity to build a private practice
- What are the steps to start a business while working a 9-5 job?
- Importance of social media in building a private practice.
- Tips on building your private practice
- Importance of mindset on starting your side business
You can read this episodes transcription here.
Connect with Libby:
Are you ready to start your journey? Book a call to learn more about the Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program