In this episode, Dietitian Boss Sara Lingenfelter and Julie Shobe share her story, experiences and inspirational tips in pursuing and growing her business.
“ Mindset is something that we are always gonna deal with, whatever stage of business…You may gonna overcome one part but then there’s gonna be new things that come up… it can be something just a little that you pick to do daily, don’t just an affirmation, something to remind yourself and shift that thinking, that we all deal those insecurities at times.”
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How the Dietitian Boss program helped Julie market her business.
- How to deal and embrace insecurities.
- Choosing courage and not comfort and affirmation.
- Tips on mindset practice.
- Give yourself a timeline.
- Setting up future goals.
- Why is the hard work of switching and pre bidding your business worth it?
You can read this episodes transcription here.
Connect with Julie Shobe:
- Instagram: @ultra.runner.nutrition
Connect with Libby:
Are you ready to start your journey? Book a call to learn more about the Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program.