In today’s episode of the Dietitian Boss Podcast, I talk with Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD, CSSD about how she uses joy as a success tool.
Dawn Jackson Blatner is a Registered Dietitian and certified specialist in sports dietetics. Not only is Dawn the nutrition consultant for the Chicago Cubs, she is also a food and nutrition blogger with Huffington Post, a nutrition expert on the advisory board of SHAPE Magazine, a trusted expert appearing regularly in local and national media outlets, and the author of two award-winning books: The Flexitarian Diet and The Superfood Swap.
If that wasn’t impressive enough, Dawn recently starred in the ABC TV show called, My Diet Is Better Than Yours – and won!
In this episode we cover:
- How Dawn finds joy in her job and what that means to her.
- How Dawn started working in the media.
- Why joy and fun enhance your ability to be successful in your career.
- What “active manifestation” is and how to use active manifestation to break into your dream job.
Resources from Dawn Jackson Blatner:
- Connect with DJ on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Download Dawn’s (FREE) Meal Planning Template
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!