In this episode, Dietitian Boss Method creator and CEO Libby Rothschild and Digestive Disorders Dietitian Boss Tara Levelle shares her story about working full time and building her business at the same as a Dietitian Boss.
“ People should invest in themselves, you’re meant to grow, learn and explore in this life and if you’re being called to do something, just follow that and start seeking people to support you so that you can be the best version of yourself.”
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to know your audience and area to focus.
- Tips on time management and accountability
- How to overcome imposter syndrome
- The importance of Market research in growing your business
- Tips on infusing communication techniques.
- How to take the ability of making money online
- How to move out from your comfort zone
You can read this episodes transcription here.
Connect with Libby:
Are you ready to start your journey? Book a call to learn more about the Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program