Have you been told that it takes at least three years to be profitable in a nutrition business? Does the thought of that make you second guess starting your business? It doesn’t have to be that way! You can create a profitable business much faster!
In today’s episode, Libby is talking with Melissa Groves Azzaro. Melissa is an integrative registered dietitian and owner of Avocado Grove Nutrition and Wellness, an in-person and virtual private practice specializing in women’s health and hormone issues including PCOS and fertility. Melissa uses the functional medicine foods first approach that combines holistic lifestyle changes with evidence-based medicine.
“I have a very, very clear picture of who the person that I’m talking to is, and I talk only to that person.” – Melissa Groves Azzaro
In today’s episode…
- What her nutrition philosophy is?
- How did she get into her niche?
- What helped her get more clear with her ideal client?
- How getting more clear has helped her build her business?
- What tips she has for other dietitians that struggle with mindset?
- What her process is for strategically posting on Instagram and the outcomes from it?
- How she moves people from her free Facebook groups to her paid?
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!