Onboard Your First Hire With Ease Online Dietitian Private Practice
Nov 16, 2023
In my pursuit to successfully hire my first Dietitian for my private practice, I recognize the importance of a well-structured hiring and onboarding process. This includes drafting a comprehensive job description and clearly articulating my company's mission and vision. I also acknowledge the significance of making a thoughtful welcoming gesture. Building a robust team, distinguishing between employees and contractors, and setting up improvement plans and scorecards are paramount. I understand the necessity of regular feedback sessions, clear company goals, and using resources such as free guides. I also recognize the importance of treating contractors and employees differently, especially when it comes to reviews and improvement plans.
What you’ll learn from watching this weeks video:
- The importance and intricacies of hiring your first dietitian in your private practice.
- How to streamline the hiring process and establish a solid rapport with your new hire.
- The relevance of a well-structured onboarding process including crafting an impactful welcome and comprehensive job description.
- The significance of briefing your hire on your company’s mission and vision.
- The difference a thoughtful welcoming gesture can make in building a strong relationship with your new hire.
- The essentials of building a flourishing dietitian private practice.
- The importance of having the right team in place and the distinction between hiring employees and contractors.
- The impact of implementing improvement plans and scorecards in your practice.
- The significance of setting clear company goals and how it affects the performance of your staff.
- How to effectively give and receive feedback from your staff for improvement.
- The importance of having regular one-on-one sessions with your staff to support their progress in the company.
- The importance of following the hiring process and using resources such as free guides to assist in the process.
- Understanding the difference in treatment between contractors and employees, especially in reviews and improvement plans.
Click HERE to grab a copy of our FREE GUIDE for "Your First Hire".
Start Your Private Practice Checklist
(A 9-step checklist to help start and grow your Dietitian Private Practice!)
Starting a private practice can seem scary when you don't know what to do. We are here to clear up the confusion.
We created a method that breaks down exactly what you can do to start a dietitian business, and we are sharing our secrets for free!
Work with our checklist as you make progress and increase your confidence.