In this episode, Dietitian Boss Method creator and CEO Libby Rothschild and Dietitian Boss Dena Gershkovich share her story, inspirational tips on starting and growing her business as a new dietician.
“ A little push is helpful, and be comfortable with time. The more time you spend in an area that’s uncomfortable, the more comfortable you’ll get to be in that area. ” It’s important to get outside your comfort zone. “
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to know your audience and area to focus
- Tips on time management and accountability
- How to overcome imposter syndrome
- The importance of Market research in growing your business
- Tips on infusing communication techniques.
- How to take the ability of making money online
- How to move out from your comfort zone
You can read this episodes transcription here
Connect with Dena Gershkovich:
- Instagram: @adultingnutrition
Connect with Libby:
Are you ready to get support? Team Dietitian Boss offers support to help you start, grow and scale your private practice. Book a call to learn more about what options we offer to help you based on your stage of business.
Want to learn how to create passive income? Download our free 5 steps guide here.
Want to hear client success stories? Review here.